AutoSock Fleet Enquiry
AutoSock will give your fleet of vehicles instant grip on snow and ice
They are available for cars, vans, trucks, buses, coaches and fork lifts.
Can your fleet keep moving in snow?
AutoSock are reusable textile 'socks' which are pulled over the driving wheels of vehicles which need extra grip on ice or snow. The grip is achieved through friction, coupled with high tech textiles. AutoSock are quick and easy to fit and remove - no special training is required - and they fold up for easy storage to about the size of a shirt. Use them as a precaution, or after you've got stuck.
How do AutoSock Snow Socks work?
- Pull them over the top of the tyre; an elastic loop holds them in place.
- Move the vehicle half a revolution and lift the fabric over the tyre.
- AutoSock self centre when you drive off
- The 'Grip Tech' fabric wicks away any surplus water
- The unique weave maximises the available friction on all types of snow and ice
How will they benefit my fleet?
- They always work, so you can maintain a service in snowy weather
- No special training or maintenance is required
- They're quick and easy to fit and remove and are reusable
- They're excellent value for money, a genuine alternative to winter tyres
What do they cost?
AutoSock for cars and vans from £37.46 ex VAT
AutoSock for buses and trucks from £104.17 ex VAT
AutoSock for forklifts from £91.67 ex VAT
Substantial discounts are available if you buy more than 10 pairs at the same time. Please fill in the form below and send it through to us; we'll then contact you with better pricing.
Who uses AutoSock?
Our extensive customer list includes many blue chip companies, as well as the emergency services. We also supply hundreds of smaller companies who recognise the advantages of using AutoSock to keep their vehicles moving in the snow.