AutoSock snow socks for buses and coaches
AutoSock will keep your fleet moving safely in snowy weather
AutoSock snow socks use friction technology and high tech materials to keep buses and coaches moving safely in snowy weather.
If a pair of AutoSock is pulled over the driving wheels then the vehicle will gain enough grip to get moving again, and to keep moving safely. It really is this simple! It also makes sense for many users to fit AutoSock to the steering wheels.
AutoSock are ideal for operators who have not invested in winter tyres. Even if the main roads are well salted, many of our customers need AutoSock for moving safely around their depots, and for getting down to the main roads.
Be prepared for the winter by carrying a set of AutoSock in your vehicles. In summary:
- fitting them is easy, before or after a vehicle gets stuck
- fitting them requires no practice and no special training
- they weigh less than 1kg and, being about the size of a folder shirt, take up minimal space
- they're reusable until they become too worn - we will provide guidance on this. They can be used on tarmac for short periods (at slow speeds) until it’s safe to stop and remove them
- they may be used with all electronic systems
- they are TÜV approved and have full product liability insurance
- they are made by AutoSock AS, a Norwegian company who invented and developed the vehicle snow sock concept. AutoSock AS owns the relevant patents
- they always work!
→ Where to buy AutoSock