AutoSock snow socks for trucks
AutoSock will keep your fleet moving safely in snowy weather
AutoSock truck snow socks use friction technology and high tech materials to keep trucks moving safely in snowy weather.
If a pair of AutoSock is pulled over the driving wheels then the truck will gain enough grip to get moving again. It really is this simple!
AutoSock are ideal for fleet users who need to maintain their service levels in winter weather, but may not have invested in winter tyres. Many of our customers need them for moving safely around their depots, and for getting down to the salted main roads.
Be prepared for the winter by carrying a set of AutoSock in your vehicles. In summary:
- fitting them is easy, before or after a vehicle gets stuck
- fitting them requires no practice and no special training
- they weigh less than 1kg and, being about the size of a folder shirt, take up minimal space in the cab
- they're reusable until they become too worn - we will provide guidance on this. They can be used on tarmac for short periods (at slow speeds) until it’s safe to stop and remove them
- they may be used with all electronic systems
- they are TÜV approved and have full product liability insurance
- they are made by AutoSock AS, a Norwegian company who invented and developed the vehicle snow sock concept, AutoSock AS owns the relevant patents
- they always work!
→ Where to buy AutoSock