AutoSock Operations AS will be at Automechanika Frankfurt 2016
13 – 17th September 2016
The World's Leading Trade Fair for the Automotive Industry
Automechanika Frankfurt is the world’s leading trade fair for the automotive service industry and is unique with regard to product-range breadth and depth. The fair is the shop window for innovations in the automotive aftermarket across the entire value chain.
AutoSock for cars, vans, trucks, buses and forklifts
AutoSock is the Norwegian inventor and producer of textile winter traction devices for passenger cars, commercial trucks, buses and forklifts. Over the past 16 years, AutoSock has been developed from a simple prototype with little scientific foundation to a high-technology research-based product with excellent traction and durability properties.
The research and development has been supported by extensive tests and scientific textile- and friction theories.
From the early beginnings, AutoSock has worked closely together with car makers to develop the product and is today supplier to more than 10 car makers all over the world.
We are present in more than 40 countries around the world.
Being the inventor of textile traction devices, AutoSock AS holds all rights connected to this technology.
- Perfect temporary winter aid for vehicles
- Approved by TÜV SÜD and leading car manufacturers
- Certified as a Snow Chain equivalent in more and more countries
- Easy and fast to fit and remove, even in cold and difficult weather
- Lightweight and easy to store
- Comfortable while driving – does not cause noise nor vibrations
- Reusable and machine washable
- Recyclable and environmental friendly
- Usable with alloy rims - even when metal chains are not allowed!
- No damage to alloy rims
- Works on all vehicles with low clearance between tire and car body
- Improves electronic safety systems (ABS, ESP)
← back to News and media